Taking a Leave or Withdrawal

Need to Take a Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from the University

International students in F-1 status may take a leave of absence or withdrawal from UNC Charlotte as long as they will be outside of the U.S. during this time period.

Please discuss your plans to take a leave of absence with an advisor during advising hours and fill out the application below.

Returning from a Leave of Absence

If you are ready to return to UNC Charlotte after your leave of absence, see the links below.