Undergraduate Students - F-1 & J-1 international undergraduate students who have been readmitted to UNC Charlotte should complete the process below to request an I-20 or DS-2019.
Graduate Students - MUST re-apply or ask the Graduate School to about their eligibility to enroll for the upcoming semester.
International Undergraduates Applying for Readmission to UNC Charlotte:
- Apply and obtain readmission to UNC Charlotte.
- Submit ISSO's Readmission Application to Request an I-20 or DS-2019. Include the following items:
- Confirmation of Readmission
- Proof of financial support
- Request an electronic recommendation from your academic advisor to confirm your estimated graduation date
- The ISSO will issue your I-20 or DS-2019 within 10 business days after you submit your complete application.
As we want to give you every opportunity to secure a positive educational experience at UNC Charlotte, we urge you to submit this form with all supporting documents as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for the I-20 or DS-2019 form issuance and the visa application procedure at a U.S embassy.