Readmission To UNC Charlotte

Undergraduate Students – F-1 & J-1 international undergraduate students who have been readmitted to UNC Charlotte should complete the process below to request an I-20 or DS-2019.

Graduate Students – MUST re-apply or ask the Graduate School to about their eligibility to enroll for the upcoming semester.

International Undergraduates Applying for Readmission to UNC Charlotte:

As we want to give you every opportunity to secure a positive educational experience at UNC Charlotte, we urge you to submit this form with all supporting documents as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for the I-20 or DS-2019 form issuance and the visa application procedure at a U.S embassy.