Notify the ISSO of Any Changes of Employment

For H-1B Faculty

Departments must notify ISSO immediately of any significant changes in employment. Please complete the International Faculty Amendment/Termination Form. UNC Charlotte is obligated to report the individual’s change of employment status to the Department of Labor and USCIS.

For J-1 Scholars

Have the foreign national complete the International Scholar Departure Form and send it to the International Student/Scholar Office, CHHS Bldg. 2nd Floor.