Initiating A Request For an International Scholar or Faculty

To initiate a UNC Charlotte request for a J-1 Exchange Visitor or an H-1B employee, you must be a department administrator or faculty member with an account in the ISSO Scholar Portal. Prior to submitting a new request, be sure to read our “How To” guide for Department staff and faculty, found here, under the “Resources for Departments” tab.

UNC Charlotte ISSO Scholar Portal Login Instructions:

Login using your NinerNET credentials at the ISSO Scholar Portal to begin your request.

If you have any trouble logging-in or need to be added to your department’s group, contact the ISSO at